Fullsteam, a holding company acquiring and investing in software and payments businesses, announced January 16th, 2019 the acquisition of the Storage Commander self-storage management software!
While the newly established Storage Commander Software LLC will still have co-founders Tom Smith and Jeff Power overseeing day-to-day operations, Storage Commander users can look forward to many new changes including a robust, fully integrated payment solution and plans to increase staffing in crucial departments such as support to provide faster customer response times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is Fullsteam?
A: Fullsteam is a technology holding company based out of Auburn, Alabama actively acquiring vertically integrated software companies in specialized markets such as self-storage. Fullsteam’s business model is to grow their acquired companies through software enhancements, operational support, payment processing, and a consolidated technical infrastructure.
Q: Will the Storage Commander leaders still stay with the company?
A: Yes. Tom Smith and Jeff Power will continue to oversee the day-to-day operations of Storage Commander Software LLC.
Q: Why did Fullsteam acquire Storage Commander?
A: The primary reasons that Fullsteam acquired Storage Commander are:
• You, the Storage Commander clients. The loyal, long-term clients and partners who are invested in Storage Commander can continue to rely on Storage Commander to work with you in understanding the challenges and changes going on in the self-storage industry. Fullsteam sees great value in these relationships and the partnerships that have been created over the years. You are valuable partners who we will share mutual success with for many years to come.
• The Storage Commander employees. They are dedicated, loyal, experienced and have tremendous knowledge. As a software company, Fullsteam knows that our value is derived from our employees — they create the solutions and deliver the support and services necessary to build and grow great, long-term relationships.
• The Storage Commander solutions. Storage Commander’s growing portfolio of self-storage technology solutions are proven, reliable, stable, feature-rich and support the Fullsteam goal of enabling our thousands of users worldwide to better manage their facilities. We firmly believe that Fullsteam provides Storage Commander with a great foundation for future growth in developing leading-edge software for our customers.
Q: Why is the Fullsteam acquisition good for me?
A: There are many reasons why you should be excited about our acquisition by Fullsteam, including:
• As part of an established payments and technology company, Fullsteam delivers long-term confidence and stability for all Storage Commander clients.
• Fullsteam's payment solutions ensure a fully integrated payment solution that will not only be able to offer a better overall platform, but provide extensive reporting features, simplified payments reconciliation, improved handling of disputes and chargebacks and high-level, in-house support. • With the additional resources of Fullsteam, we will be able to develop more features and integrate with more partners at an accelerated rate for the Storage Commander software.
Q: Will Storage Commander stop selling or supporting any of its current products?
A: No. All products will continue to be offered and supported for current Storage Commander users. Our current product strategy will remain in place and we will continue the existing product roadmaps as well as all client commitments.
Q: Will I be forced to upgrade or change my software application?
A: No. Storage Commander will continue to develop, sell, implement and support your existing Storage Commander solutions. We will meet all contractual commitments and continue working in a manner that supports our existing long-term relationship and your continued success.
Q: Will anything change in the way of accessing support?
A: No. Please continue to contact support in the same way you always have and expect to receive the same great service from our knowledgeable staff of dedicated and experienced employees.
Q: Will anything change in my contractual relationship with Storage Commander?
A: No. The acquisition does not require any assignment or transfer of any contracts – it is business as usual for Storage Commander and its many clients.
Q: I have a current conversion pending with Storage Commander, will this change impact me?
A: No. Storage Commander’s implementation and project resources will continue. Your account manager will also remain the same — so please feel free to reach out and talk to them. There is no change to our timelines or commitments as a result of the acquisition.
“This is a great day for both of our companies and even more so for our software users,” said Tom Smith, CEO of Storage Commander Software LLC. “2019 is gearing up to experience more changes within the self-storage industry than it has seen in over 20 years. By combining our industry experience and cloud-based software along with Fullsteam’s expertise in payments and technology, we’re in an amazing position to evolve with the changing landscape of the industry and provide new solutions to storage owners and operators.”