A Seller will create an auction event that will include one or more units, schedule an end date, upload photos of the unit and then publish the auction.
After the auction is published, bidders can bid on the auction once they have created their account and added their billing information. When the auction clock ends, the highest bidder wins.
As a seller, StorageAuctions.com is free to use for the most part. The only time a seller is ever charged by StorageAuctions.com is in the event of a canceled auction.
Free Membership Features:
- List your locations in the location directory, advertise on social media
- Post Notifications about offline auctions you will be hosting at your location
- List Online Auctions for free*
- Only $20.00 early cancellation fee
- Manage Multiple locations, managers
Storage Auctions and Storage Commander Cloud
Your Storage Commander Cloud software is running in the background to automate the lien process while Storage Auctions is handling your online auction.