We’re Here To Help – Coronavirus Resources For SC Users
We’re Here to Help – Coronavirus Resources
Like many of you, we have been closely following the ongoing spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. Things are changing at an incredible speed and we are continually adapting our operations and business to ensure continuity on our end.
We are aware that there may be an impact on your business and, as a software company that the self-storage industry relies on, we care deeply about the health and safety of your team and your tenants. We are prepared to continue to support your team and we would like to share some resources we’ve created and the actions we’re taking to help ensure continuity to your business:
- Please see the guide “How to Unassign and Waive Late Fees” to change or waive late
fees for people who have been affected by COVID-19.
- Our team created a sample tenant letter for you to customize using your site-specific
information. Sample Coronavirus Tenant Letter
- Please see the guide “How to Generate a Notice” to generate the tenant letter.
- We will continue to keep our website information updated with the latest resources and
documentation to better assist your operation at www.storagecommander.com/support
- For your convenience, Storage Commander will waive an additional license so that you
can work remotely.
We appreciate your continued trust, loyalty and patience and we will to continue to support your facility as needed.
The Storage Commander Team