Running Storage Commander V4 and Recently Upgraded to Windows 10?
After upgrading to Windows 10, you will need to update two pieces of the Storage Commander v4 system in order to continue processing credit cards and viewing/printing reports:
- Uninstall and reinstall the SC Payment program.
- Install the Crystal Reports engine.
Uninstalling SC Payment
1. Right-click the "Start Menu" button.
2. Click on "Programs and Features".
3. Find "SC Payment" in the list.
4. Click on "SC Payment" (Turns blue when selected)
5. Click the Uninstall selection on the top of the screen.
6. You may receive a pop-up asking if you are sure you want to uninstall SC Payment. Click Yes.
7. The uninstaller will run and remove the program.
8. When the uninstaller is complete, verify that SC Payment has been removed from the list.
Reinstalling SC Payment
1. Click on the "Download SC Payment" button.
2. Depending on your browser, you may see a pop-up window asking you to run or download the program. Click Run to install the program.
3. The SC Payment install wizard will be displayed on the screen, click Next on the first screen.
4. Click on “I accept the terms of the license agreement.”
5. Click the Next button.
6. Click the Install button.
7. When the installation is done, click the Finish button.
8. Close and re-open the Storage Commander program.
Installing Crystal Reports
1. Click on the "Download Crystal Reports" button.
2. Depending on your browser, you may see a pop-up window asking you to run or download the program. Click "Run" to install the program.
3. The Crystal file installer will be displayed on the screen.
4. Click on the "Next" button.
5. Click on the "Install" button.
6. After the install is complete, click on the "Finish" button.
7. You do not need to reopen Storage Commander if you already had it open